June 16, 2019
Well, hello there! If you haven’t noticed by now, I’ve revamped a whole lot around here including my business name, brand and website. I hope you LOVE it as much as I do! If you’re new here, no need to fret. I will introduce myself shortly. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for some fun sessions and random things here in this location. Be sure to comment below with any questions or concerns or general comments.
So, here goes.
I’m Clare Dollard — “freshly” (it’s been a year, but I will still call us “newlyweds”) married to my best friend and love of 10 years! Our wedding day is what really kicked my passion for photography and design into gear. From finding the right wedding photographer, to designing our invitations and other paper goods, to taking our own engagement photos. In case you can’t tell, I LOVE to plan. I am a planner by nature and honestly, I’d be pretty cool with becoming an event planner one day. But for now, I am pursuing these other two passions of mine: photography & design. And that’s where all this website business comes in. But before we jump into that, I wanted to tell you a little more about myself. (Keep scrolling below photograph for more about me!)
• I was born & raised in upstate New York, and I am still currently living & creating here.
• I consider myself a chocoholic; I like to say that chocolate is the answer, no matter the question.
• I am a huge Hemingway fan & in my opinion he was the real definition of a total badass.
• I love doodling inanimate objects with little faces on them.
• I am a grammar enthusiast and I will 100% correct your grammar.
• I’m here to have a good time & you should be, too!
So that’s me. Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to share a million more random facts about me throughout the course of this business and writing all my blog posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy all the work I’ve created here for your viewing pleasure. Cheers!