Sunday, october 10 | 3-6pm | pruyn house, latham
- A free clothing/outfit consultation
- One fifteen (15) minute session
- Total of ten (10) images to download, print & share
- The option to purchase more images through your online gallery ($5 per image or $100 for the entire gallery - I usually provide up to as many as 30 images in each gallery)
- Full access to your customized online gallery
- A copyright release to print, share, do anything you like with your images
Join me for the annual Clare Elisabeth Photography fall mini sessions! This year they will be happening at Pruyn House in Latham and we cannot wait to see you + get some beautiful photos of you and your loved ones in the fall foliage that Upstate NY has to offer.
These sessions are great for all types of photography including couples, families, maternity, and so much more.
Each session will be 15 minutes long and time slots will be available in increments of 20 minutes (i.e. 3:00, 3:20, 3:40, etc).
Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get here. No rushing allowed! Sleep well the night before and eat a well-balanced meal at least 1-2 hours beforehand. Doll yourself up, wear clothing that you feel fantastic (and comfortable!) in. And most importantly, DO NOT STRESS!
I have made a super handy-dandy portrait guide about exactly this! See below for some helpful tips + tricks on what to wear and how to look your best!
When in doubt, Google or Pinterest are great resources for outfit ideas and inspiration.
Please try to plan to arrive on location five minutes before your scheduled time. If you are running late, which happens and is completely understandable, your session time will be forfeited. There will be no refunds, but you may use your missed time as a credit for another mini session date in the future, or towards a full portrait session.
Each session is $100 and includes everything listed above. To sign up, click BOOK below, choose your time slot, and wait for a confirmation email from me along with a questionnaire, contract and invoice.
© 2021 CLARE ELISABETH PHOTOGRAPHY